Day 1 (January 20th, 2018)


This day is the time for departure. From Jambi to Jakarta me and other delegates from Jambi University (4 of them) have flight will start at 6 am. My best friends and also my family’s already drop off to me in the airport in Sultan Thaha Airport. In Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta Airport, we meet with our coordinator, Mrs. Rahmalia, who was already in Jakarta to pick up the other SEA-Teachers who will be deployed in Jambi University.





I arrived in Manila at 4.30 pm. And after exit the door, I buy Sim Card and I purchased the 4GB data package for 599 pesos, so expensive I think. And then, I meet up with the other indonesian, Vietnam, and Thailand delegates and meet with a teacher from PSU, Mr.Christian Tom, who fetched us up to the ca

mpus with the bus, but the bus come until at 10 pm, so long I’m waiting that.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 11 (January, 30th 2018)

Day 14 (February, 2nd 2018)

About Me