Day 10 (January, 29th 2018)

Morning !!

Today is Monday and also long day because this today our activities are so many. Start at 7.30 am go to San Carlos University to attend flag ceremony. And after flag ceremony well done, all of us introduce ourself in front of the all people's in san carlos university. I’m so nervous and of course i’m excited.


After that all of us consultation with teacher mentor and faculty mentor about the lesson plan and also with the student mentors.

My friend, she is Nafis today start to teach in the senior high school until 2 hours the subject is about contemporary philippine arts from the regions and also I and other my friends watch Nafis teaching until done. I think she is teach very nice and the students very excited study with her. I will take the experience to how I can teaching like that.

We are go home until 7.00 pm because after finish in the san carlos university all of us go to the market (CSI) to buy some books, cartoons, pen, etc for prepare to teach next week in the senior high school. And aldo I start prepare my lesson plan until 12.00 pm. I’m very tire and I go to sleep.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 11 (January, 30th 2018)

Day 14 (February, 2nd 2018)

About Me