Day 5 (January, 24th 2018)

This Wednesday all of us observe in PSU San Carlos City and get schedule for teaching in PSU Senior High School from mam Shirley Leocadio Milanes, PhD the principle in PSU Senior High School.



After that, I meeting with mam Donna, my teacher mentor to consultation about my subject Disciplines and Ideas in the Social Sciences. And then me follow her to enter the class Humz 1B to intoduced myself and to attention for her students that next week me should must enter class to teach in this class and also the subject about Disciplines and Ideas in the Social Sciences.
                                          
The students in this class very big and the total are 42 persons. They are very excited meet me and they are not all can speak english and several of them speak in Tagalog languages.

See you my students next week .....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 11 (January, 30th 2018)

Day 14 (February, 2nd 2018)

About Me