Day 11 (January, 30th 2018)

Helooooo ....

This tuesday morning before we are go to PSU San Carlos University, I check first my lesson plan because today my lesson plan will check with my teacher mentor, she is mam Donna May C. Baliton.
At 9.00 am my student mentor (Venus) pick up us to go to the PSU San Carlos University and also we are going with the Tricycles and pay 10.00 pesos to one people.
Actually before doing the activity all of us absen first at the principle office. And then going to meet mam Cyril, she is teacher mentor Humay, my friend one bedroom because Humay want to consultation with her. You know, mam Cyril give us the TUPPERWARE one by one and I get green colour. I’m so spechless about that, i’m thankfull so much with her. And also i never forget about it.

                                     
And then all of us observe in class mam Cyril to watch she teaching and to be assistent her in the topic Desciplines and Ideas in the Soscial Sciences. 


Then, I meet mam Donna, my teacher mentor to seeing my lesson plan, and mam Donna said “I will check fisrt and you can go home to take a rest”. So, we are go boarding house because never activity again in campus and also with Tricycles again. Until boarding house all of us making report again.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 14 (February, 2nd 2018)

About Me