Day 15 (February, 3rd 2018)


Already holliday today ...
This Saturday the schdule for holiday, this time is going to Bulinao beach and Hundred Island in Alaminos City. That’s need (5) five hours to arrived in there from San Carlos City.

We are wake up at 03.30 am because the bus from PSU fetched us at 05.30 am. And we are already at that’s time, but the bus is coming late and fetched us at 05.30 am.
We are very excited and also me because I meet with the others my friends especially friends from my college Jambi University.

Durring the travel I’m still sleep because I’m sleppy and wake up when the bus stopped in Alaminos City actually at Mc Donnald to get the breakfast but we are from San Carlos (5 of us) get take breakfast from our boarding house because my friend (Humai) cooked again, we are say BA’ON in tagalog.
After that we are going to Bulinao beach untill 5.00 pm. Before we are going home, the bus stoped again in hundred island to command us buy the souvenir in there.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 11 (January, 30th 2018)

Day 14 (February, 2nd 2018)

About Me